This page explains items as follows:
- Credit types
- Sharing and allocation of credits
- Kaizen Platform Enterprise / Demo / Jumpstart
- In what order can you use credits?
The service(s) you can use with Kaizen Platform is displayed as credits.
Credits contain following information.
- Service usage period
- Service type, offer type, and the number of offers you can use
Depending on the type of credit, you can share it among or between organizations. Owner or administrator users have authority to allocate credits to an individual organization. Check Credit List for more details.
This credit system has been applied to the following services only. You can allocate credits in Credit list.
|Kaizen Platform Enterprise||Credit to use Kaizen Platform||ー|
|Kaizen Platform (Demo)||Credit to use Kaizen Platform before signing up for any service.||ー|
|Kaizen Platform Jumpstart||Credit for Jumpstart customers to use Kaizen Platform. Usage period will not be shown.||ー|
|Network Offer||Credit to use Network Offer||√|
|Network Offer (w/ 7 Tokens)||Credit to use Network Offer that comes with seven tokens.||√|
|Targeting Offer||Credit to use Targeting Experience.||√|
|Targeting Offer (w/ 7 Tokens)||Credit to use Targeting Experience.||√|
Sharing and allocation of credits
You can allocate credits to all organization or an individual organization from Credit List.
- If you select All organization, you can use those credits in all organization.
- If you select individual organization, you can use those credits only in an individual organization.
Each organization can use credits given to itself and upper layer organizations.
- Child organization can use both its credits and its Parent organization credits. (When its Parent organization enables to share those credits with all organization.)
- Parent organization can use only its credits.
- Among Child organization, credits cannot be shared.
Kaizen Platform Enterprise / Demo / Jumpstart
You don’t have to allocate these credits. Those are already shared with All organization when those are issued.
- Regardless of the type of organization, All organization will appear in the Credit holder column of Credit List.
In what order can you use credits?
When the same credit has been issued to both the Parent organization and its child organization, the child organization will first use credit that has been issued only to itself before using the same credit issued to both the Parent and itself. Also, when one organization holds multiple same type of credits, that organization will use from the credit that has the closest expiration date. You can check the expiration date of each credit in Credit List.