About this page
This page explains how to set up Click Tracking.
About Click Tracking
Click Tracking is ‘measuring the number of clicks on specific parts of a webpage.’ In Kaizen Platform K2, this tracking function is one of the tools to measure conversions.
We suggest to use Click Tracking when:
How to set up Click Tracking
- Select or create an Experiment, click Edit Experiment and next the Goal-tab. Select the dropdown of the Primary Goal and choose the last option, Create New Goal.
- Enter a Goal Title, a Goal Description and select Click Tracking for Goal type.
- The Click Tracking-section opens, showing a snippet that needs to be pasted onto each page that is included in the test. Please note that the snippet is different for each Goal.
- Click 'Save’ to save the new Goal. And also click 'Save’ to update the Experiment.
- After pasting the Click Tracking-snippet to all Experiment pages, go to the Check List-tab and look at the JS Snippet Connection Status. All Goals should be properly measured, which is indicated by a green circle.
※In case no test results come in, please do ask our Support Team for help, via chat or by email.
|Can I set multiple Click Tracking-tags within the same page?||Yes. However, you will not be able to tell which button was clicked.|
|Will Click Tracking-tags still work if you embed them using Kaizen Platform UI editor?||Yes, they will work.|